AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tool Palettes issue

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ParadigmAE
447 Views, 3 Replies

Tool Palettes issue

For some reason I have a computer, that when I type the word "toolpalettes" or when I go through the pulldown menu, the tool palette does not display. There are no error messeages. Just isn't appearing. I've checked all necessary files and folders and all there locations. And everything seems to be located correctly....I have no clue.

Can anyone help?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: ParadigmAE

Did you recently change from dual screen setup, or had an external plugged in for a while?

Or change your desktop display from a virtual to something smaller?

From your description, TPs are off screen.

Message 3 of 4
ParadigmAE
in reply to: pendean

Actually, the specific computer does have dual monitors. But, the palette isn't on either monitor. Is there perhaps a monitor setting that could have pushed the palette off screen?

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: ParadigmAE

Depends on how you are spanning across both monitors: is ACA maximized and spanning across both monitors, or is the setup 'virtual' and ACA is floating at the second monitor only?

Usually maximizing AutoCAD then calling the Palette will make it appear on screen of it's just hiding behind something.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost