AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Structural member wizard not working in ACA 2012

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
marcus
283 Views, 1 Reply

Structural member wizard not working in ACA 2012

I ran into a problem with the structural member wizard today.  I was making up a bunch of glulams and everything was doing just fine, then all of a sudden the wizard stopped accepting new values for the member depth.  No matter what you try to enter, it is rejected and a value of 1'-0" is placed in the field.  It will accept new values for both width and lamination depth however.  I tried to make a member of another material (steel) just in case it was just the glulams.  No luck, they behave the same way, you can't set the beam depth.  I also tried restarting ACA, working in a completely new (and clean) file, as well as restarting my computer, it didn't help. 

Any ideas?  I really don't want to have to go through the repair/reinstall circus if I don't have to.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
marcus
in reply to: marcus

I guess it's neveremind...for now.  I started ACA this morning and everything seems to be working again.  I did nothing in the meantime, so apparently it fixed itself.  Maybe it was just a twitch or maybe it's a sign of something more serious.  Only time will tell.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost