AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status bar

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
ToanDN
583 Views, 5 Replies

Status bar

ACA 2011: For some unknown reason the left half of my status bar is blank (no coordinate data, snap, grid. ortho, etc...).  The right half is still there and display properly (scale, annotative, etc...).

Any ideas?  Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
David_W_Koch
in reply to: ToanDN

At the far right of the Application Status Bar, click the arrow icon.  Are the missing items unchecked in the list?  If so, selected each one you want to add the check mark and have them display.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 3 of 6
ToanDN
in reply to: David_W_Koch

That is the 1st thing I checked.  I remember it should have Cursor Coordinate Values and Status Toggles.  But these are gone.

Message 4 of 6
David_W_Koch
in reply to: ToanDN

I figured that you had, but had to mention it for others reading this thread later.  Are they gone from the list, or are the on the list and checked, but not showing up?  Have you installed the Service Pack?  (At this point, what might be wrong is beyond my ability to fix, but I would expect someone who could help would ask those questions.)

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 5 of 6
ToanDN

They are gone, not on the list pop out from that little arrow.  Honestly I don't know how long they have been gone until I was looking for the transparency button last night (use F keys most of the time for other buttons).  I will try to do a repair and see if it fixes the issue.  Thanks.

Message 6 of 6
ToanDN

Got it back on.  It's simply the Navigation Bar was set to OFF in CUI.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost