AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stair Stile(industrial)

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
1bdchristian
297 Views, 4 Replies

Stair Stile(industrial)

Has anyone been able to create a stair ending with a landing and the landing having a 90deg turn in it. I seem to be having difficultly doing this - if some could help guide me or suggestions to try I would deeply appreciative.

Thanks - Byron

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

You could draw the stair and landing in 2d linework.

Once you have that, on the tool palette, rightclick the stair tool and select "Apply Tool Properties To" and on the flyout select "Linework". (i think it says Linework, could also say 2d sketch, don't have ACA open at the moment)

Follow the prompts.

Message 3 of 5
ntellery
in reply to: 1bdchristian

Create your stair with landing.

Draw a PLine along one side and around your desired extension and back to the stair.

Select stair and right click and 'Customise edge' , select edge to alter and then pline (read the command line) and you are done.  Some other options there, you can edit the edge etc.

www.ausaca.blogspot.com
Do you know all about the Roof Object? Learn it's secrets
http://ausaca.blogspot.com.au/p/roof-object-video-links.html
Message 4 of 5
1bdchristian
in reply to: ntellery

Thank you I have tried that what I was looking for was a 90deg turn where the stringers also turn.

thanks agian

Message 5 of 5
cddrafting
in reply to: 1bdchristian

Post me a CAD fil in 2D with dims or scan me a hand sketch and I will look into it. You discription is a little confussing.

You can PM if you wish.

Chris

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost