AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSM and "insert sheet list table"

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
pkolarik
1140 Views, 2 Replies

SSM and "insert sheet list table"

I'm using Sheet Set Manager and have inserted a sheet list table on my title sheet.

I've clicked the "show subheader" checkbox in the table styles box for the table I'm inserting... and it *does* show the subheaders in the sheet list table once it's inserted.

However (see image below), it also places "project name:" text directly before every subheader shown in the table. I don't want this in there and cannot find where that particular bit of text is coming from.

There's nothing like that anywhere in the subset properties itself.

Does anyone know where that might be coming from and, more importantly, how I can get rid of it from my table?

I know I can manually edit it out of the table after insertion, but once I do that it begins to do funky things with the table whenever I update the table's contents from then on.

Thanks!

SSM index list image.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jcp
Advocate
in reply to: pkolarik

I just did some testing in 2009 and I believe your table style was created by referencing another table that had the Project Name value already entered.

A section labeled Table Options appears in the Insert Table dialog box when the selected Table Style has existing data included in it. In that section uncheck the box for Data Cell Text.

Message 3 of 3
pkolarik
in reply to: jcp

Ok, I went looking for that options tab you mentioned... it wasn't showing up anywhere in my autocad in anything to do with tables unfortunately.

However, it DID give me a thought that pointed me in the right direction 🙂

In my SSM I had it organized "SSM Title" ----> "Project name:" (I haven't filled this in correctly yet) -----> drawing subsets

Then when I'd clicked the little "show subsets" button for the sheet index table it was picking up "project name" and placing that text before every subset name in the sheet index table.

Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost