AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Space Objects vs Space Objects (2)

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
SMILES
365 Views, 1 Reply

Space Objects vs Space Objects (2)

Hi,

So I have recently noticed there are two Space Objects under my Property Sets.  There are SpaceObjects and SpaceObjects (2).  One seems to control the Project Based Room Tags, and the other is controling my Project Based Door Tag.  The problem is "Number" and "Increment" are independent of each other between the two.  The room names are the same and grayed out, but the increment and number are different.  Meaning if I renumber the spaces, it is not populating both property sets.  I get  a door tag with a different number than the room tag.

Do I have to renumber twice now?  what is the point of this?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

SMiles

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
SMILES
in reply to: SMILES

Hey Guys,

Also figured this one out.  Not sure why the Space Objects (2) came in, but discovered it was project specific.  I was able to drag the Property Set Definition, (through style manager), - "Door Objects" from another uncorrupted project, clicked on over write existing and it replaced it.  The door objects property set was referncing Space Objects (2) when it should have referenced space objects.

Solved the problem.

Thanks - SMiles

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost