AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow autocad between model- and paperspace

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Patrix.soderberg
478 Views, 2 Replies

Slow autocad between model- and paperspace

Hi,

Autocad 2012 architectural is very slow. One frustrating thing is that it takes several minutes jumping from modellspace to paperspace. Especially if there is an xref attachement in the drawing. The sizes doesn't seem to matter.

Someone told me that they got similar problems when running the vba-enabler. Also that windows 7 and Autocad 64-bit doesn't work well together. I have run the vba-enabler due to a attachment I require in my work. Is there anything I can do to get the program to run more smoothly?

I have AutoCad Architectural 64-bit and windows 7

Lenovo T410 i7 620M 8gb, 3100 NVS

/Patrik

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Oilymo
in reply to: Patrix.soderberg

Has a solution to this been found?  We've got two PC's here displaying this issue.  The only difference is that ACA locks up beyond recovery and has to be restarted resulting in loss of work.  That said we're not waiting minutes for the program to respond.......

Thanks

Ben

Message 3 of 3
pendean
in reply to: Oilymo

Try a search of these forums where you are posting, there are many tips and ideas to try beyond what the original post offered.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost