AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sizes in door schedules

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
cpwsjs
445 Views, 6 Replies

sizes in door schedules

i have created a door schedule and it seems to be missing the most important part, the sizes!  When I go into Style Manager and click on the door shcedule and try to add columns size does NOT come up as a choice.  I have added size to the property sets of the doors.  This is driving me crazy as I have tried everything I can remember from  older versions of Autocad and it just won't put in this bit of information.  Please help.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
leothebuilder
in reply to: cpwsjs

Are the property set definitions in your drawing file ?

The DoorObjects p.s.d typically has the door size.

Or do you have a customized door p.s.d. ?

Message 3 of 7
cpwsjs
in reply to: leothebuilder

Yes, they are in my floor plan drawing, I do not have a seperate file for the property set definitions.

Message 4 of 7
David_W_Koch

Create a sample file with a few Doors, set up the way you expect to work, with the Property Sets and Schedule Table Style that you have developed.  ZIP it up and post it to a reply here, so we can see what you have done so far and determine what needs to be done.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 5 of 7
John.W.Mumaw

This may not be your issue but if you're scheduling from a file separate from the file containing the doors as it sounds, and the property set in your file containing the doors has been updated (to show sizes for instance), that won't automatically update the property set in the file containing the schedule.  You'll need to update the property set in that file separately.

John

John W. Mumaw
Timber Frame Designer
Lost Bent Woodworking & Design
Message 6 of 7
cpwsjs
in reply to: John.W.Mumaw

No, its all in one file right now, that's why I don't understand it.  But I will try making a seperate file to show here.

Message 7 of 7
cpwsjs

Now, somehow my door schedule disappeared and when I try to make a new one nothing shows up.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost