AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling issue

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mhamson
180 Views, 3 Replies

Scheduling issue

I've recently created a new project in metric and was forced to change it into a imperial set of working drawings afterwards.
Everything seemed to be going fine until I created a door schedule. The doors are showing in imperial and the properties show imperial dimensions.

Unfortunately the schedule shows the sizes in metric. I am assuming this may have something to do with the property sets but can't seem to find the way to change this.

Is there some sort of toggle to switch this?
What are my options?

Mike
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mhamson
in reply to: mhamson

Nevermind.
Found it in Property Data Formats.
Isn't that always the way. You look for something for hours and then after you ask for help you find it.

Mike
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Are the values shown in the Schedule Table the correct Imperial numeric values, but expressed in Metric units, or are they the equivalent Metric measure for the assigned Imperial measure. (In other words, is a 3'-0" wide door being reported as 36 mm or as 914.4 mm?)

Is the Schedule Table in the same file as the Doors? If not, do you have a different template assigned for the creation of View files or Sheet files from that assigned for Elements/Constructs? If so, could that template file still be set up for Metric?

If that is not it, from where are you pulling the Schedule Table - an Imperial or Metric source? What Property Data Format is assigned to the columns that are reporting Metric Data?

--

David Koch
Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator
Using ADT 2004 at work; access to 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008 at home
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Glad you found it.

--

David Koch
Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator
Using ADT 2004 at work; access to 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008 at home

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost