AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule and PN

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
VaDesigner10
430 Views, 3 Replies

Schedule and PN

I have a door and a window schedule in my Model.  The Model file is referenced in a View File.  The door schedule shows up, but the window schedule is showing only with the Title - the whole schedule is missing.  I've checked everthing from object overrrides to the display to the layers being off, but cannot get the window schedule to show up in the View drawing.  What else could be causing this?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

One of the possible reasons could be the layer wildcard filter. Select the schedule table and in the properties palette, check if the filter value of 'Layer Wildcard' is correct.

Regards,
Lakshminarasimhan Seshadri
Autodesk
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 4

I had the layer Wildcard set properly, but "resetting" it seemed to work... Now I have (8) additional windows in the schedule that I have no idea where they are pulling from? The scheduled is pulling from the x-ref, and I've turned on ALL the layers in the model and cannot find the "extra" windows. They are tagged similar to another (8) windows that are supposed to be in the schedule, but are nowhere to be found...
Message 4 of 4

It is possible that the schedule is reading the construct as well as the view drawing.

I have always found is easiest to place the schedule(s) in it's own view drawing and let it "scan" the xrefs you want the schedule(s) to read.

This makes it easy to have schedules for different floor levels in one file.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost