AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Room tag Issues with ACA 2012

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
dtdesign
326 Views, 2 Replies

Room tag Issues with ACA 2012

I am getting very strange room tag behaviors - I am using the 'Room tag with Dimensions' from the Content Browser.  When it comes into the drawing, the room name is not centered above the rest of the tag text.  So, I opened the block and moved the text and then saved the block.  When I go to use the tag again - it tags everything - walls, doors, windows, etc...

Is anyone having a similar issue?

Also, the drag and drop function does not work well - I have to drag a tool several times into the drawing from the content browser in order for it to work..Anyone else experiencing the same?

Is this Autodesk's way of phasing out ACA?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: dtdesign

Opened the block?

Is this just a STYLE font issue perhaps?

Drag and drop works fine here, no issues or repeat actions needed.

Message 3 of 3
dtdesign
in reply to: pendean

I found the problem as to why EVERYTHING was tagging - if I selected the room MVB and clicked 'Add Selected' that created the issue - if I dragged and dropped from the Content Browser, I had no problems.  Fixing the block was easy, I just do not know what EVERYTHING is tagging when I choose the MVB and click 'Add Selected'...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost