AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right click stopped working

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
460 Views, 2 Replies

Right click stopped working

First my ribbon tabs were ghosting, so I unloaded my ACAd menu and now I can't right click and get the default right click menus.  I will try the Enterprise menu route, although from what I can see that is for networking.  I'm a stand-alone 1 person gig.  

My Pickfirst is set to 1.  Sys Var "SHORTCUTMENU" is set to 7.  "OPTIONS" >>>"USER PREFERENCES">>>RIGHT CLICK CUSTOMIZATION all shows that shortcut menus should be present when right clicking.  I have unplugged and plugged my mouse and restarted my computer twice.

Please don't tell me I have to re-install.  I have a looming deadline and this is, once again, more AutoCAD shenanigans to cope with under a stressful situation.

Any help at all will be appreciated.  thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

>>>...so I unloaded my ACAd menu and now I can't right click...<<<

That would do it.

Finish your deadline task then fix your AutoCAD seat by complete removal and reinstall, you've got major problems looming judging by your posts.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Ok.  So, I went to OPTIONS and then to PROFILES and reset my AutoCAD Architecture profile back to its original state.  I have my menus back.  The jury is still out on the Ribbon issues.

I love AutoCAD so much.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost