AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revision cloud does not appear

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
AndrewPM1975
7596 Views, 6 Replies

Revision cloud does not appear

I am working in a drg that was started in an earlier version of AutoCAD .When i try to draw a revision cloud, (using acad 2011)  it does not appear  , is that due to the new version i am using or is it merely a setting that needs to be adjusted?

Has any one experienced this problem , please advise.

Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
pendean
in reply to: AndrewPM1975

It works fine: are you typing the core command by name, or picking a button that may have been customized?

Method of application? Actual core command name you are typing?

Are all your layers ON?

Message 3 of 7
AndrewPM1975
in reply to: pendean

I click on the revision cloud icon on the annotation panel . Layers all on and thawed.

Still does not work , Asks for starting point - i click starting point then command line reads "Guide cross-hairs along cloud path (counterclockwise)"  i move my mouse and nothing appears.

Message 4 of 7
pendean

What is your ARC size? If it's too big, you are not dragging far enough to get the first one.

Message 5 of 7
AndrewPM1975

it seems that was the problem , but i have difficulty getting the arc small enough to show.

We draw in metres ie: 200mm = 0.2 

Message 6 of 7
pendean

I believe you can type anything down to 1/256" of an inch, or 0.00000001 decimal (these smaller numbers only display if you've set UNITS to display them).

Message 7 of 7
AndrewPM1975

Thank you for your help.

will be in contact .

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost