AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS vs. MS LT scale in Architecture 2011

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
snowstyle
347 Views, 2 Replies

PS vs. MS LT scale in Architecture 2011

I created multiple views in paper space for a client to easily be able to view and print using his cad program, but all my lines are showing solid in the PS tabs...  I can change my LTSCALE to 1 but when I go back to MS to work on them I must change the LTSCALE back to 48???  What is the work around for this?  I tried changing the PSLTSCALE from 0 to 1 and back to 0 and it did nothing....  I'm sure this is an easy fix but I haven't done much work in PS so it's really frustrating.  Thanks for any advice! 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
David_W_Koch
in reply to: snowstyle

Set LTSCALE to whatever you would set it to for the layout tab (full scale plotting); from what you indicate in your post, this would most likely be 1.  Set PSLTSCALE to 1, so that on layouts, the viewport scale is applied to linetypes.  Set MSLTSCALE to 1 so that, on the model "tab", the drawing scale is applied to linetypes.  That should allow you to not have to make any further changes and still see your linetypes as you expect.  You do have to remember to set the appropriate drawing scale on the model tab.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 3 of 3
snowstyle
in reply to: David_W_Koch

Thanks, that worked great!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost