AutoCAD Architecture General Discussion

AutoCAD Architecture General Discussion

Valued Contributor
twox2
Message 1 of 2 (71 Views)

proxy help

71 Views, 1 Replies
10-12-2012 02:58 PM

I believe I have a proxy issue.  I have ACA 2011.  A file from a consultant was modified with aca 2013.  they saved down to 2010 and we were able to open file.  However, we had to modify a ceiling grid.  We could not copy  or make a new ceiling grid.  It looks like there is an issue with a proxy.  I went back into the file and all of the ceiling grids are gone.  I type in proxyshow and it did not do anything. is there a proxy object fix from 2013 to 2011? 

I went back to the consultant and checked if they have an export to autocad/2011, but all they have 2007.  They have save as 2010, but no export.

I have a deadline tonight and do have time for this crap.  Have to draw lines for the ceiling grid.  please help, if there a fix for this?

*Expert Elite*
David_W._Koch
Message 2 of 2 (62 Views)

Re: proxy help

10-13-2012 08:09 AM in reply to: twox2
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.