AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Properties Palette Missing!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
SMILES
576 Views, 2 Replies

Properties Palette Missing!

Some users in my office have downloaded a "computer scanning program", as instructed by our IT guy in preperation for the big April Fools Day virus. Unfortunately it seems to have affected Autocad. The properties palette does not show up. I tried the toggle command and nothing. Nothing appears when you select something, right click and properties. Tried a repair, but that did nothing. I am not even sure what controls the properties palette. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks in advance!

Steve Miles
(SMILES) Edited by: SMILES on Mar 31, 2009 9:50 PM
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Oilymo
in reply to: SMILES

Did you get an answer to this problem? I've done the same and now my properties pallette is gone and I cannot get it to display.

Many thanks

Ben
Message 3 of 3
alchemy
in reply to: SMILES

Mine disapeared too.  The tools palette went away, but came back when I clicked the icon.  Like you I tried all the ways the documentation say will work, but to no avail.  Does anyone out there have an answer to this?  I feel naked without my properties palette!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost