AutoCAD Architecture General Discussion

AutoCAD Architecture General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
SMILES
Message 1 of 3 (380 Views)

Properties Palette Missing!

380 Views, 2 Replies
03-31-2009 02:18 PM
Some users in my office have downloaded a "computer scanning program", as instructed by our IT guy in preperation for the big April Fools Day virus. Unfortunately it seems to have affected Autocad. The properties palette does not show up. I tried the toggle command and nothing. Nothing appears when you select something, right click and properties. Tried a repair, but that did nothing. I am not even sure what controls the properties palette. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks in advance!

Steve Miles
(SMILES) Edited by: SMILES on Mar 31, 2009 9:50 PM
Distinguished Contributor
Oilymo
Message 2 of 3 (380 Views)

Re: Properties Palette Missing!

04-14-2009 03:23 AM in reply to: SMILES
Did you get an answer to this problem? I've done the same and now my properties pallette is gone and I cannot get it to display.

Many thanks

Ben
alchemy
Message 3 of 3 (278 Views)

Re: Properties Palette Missing!

10-04-2011 10:59 PM in reply to: SMILES

Mine disapeared too.  The tools palette went away, but came back when I clicked the icon.  Like you I tried all the ways the documentation say will work, but to no avail.  Does anyone out there have an answer to this?  I feel naked without my properties palette!

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!