AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Navigator/Browser Palette GONE! I need it back ASAP!!!

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
lindyrae
6412 Views, 7 Replies

Project Navigator/Browser Palette GONE! I need it back ASAP!!!

I accidentally closed my palette for Project Navigator and cannot find out how to get it back to save my life.  We do all our work in Project Navigator in our office so I'm stuck until I can get it back.  Does anyone have a command prompt or menu option to get it back?!?  I'd really really appreciate it.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
KathyMoffa
in reply to: lindyrae

The command is AECPROJECTBROWSER

Message 3 of 8
lindyrae
in reply to: KathyMoffa

That's not it.  I can access that just fine.  My problem comes into play after I've chosen the project and it supposedly loads.  I have no palette to navigate files within the project.

Message 4 of 8
Keith.Brown

try PROJECTNAVIGATOR or PROJECTNAVIGATORTOGGLE. 

Message 5 of 8
lindyrae

Ok, after clicking on anything and everything I wasn't afraid to lose a cursor that had an arrow on either side <-||-> showed up and when I moved that from side to side, low and behold, it was hiding there.  It was not anchored and had hidden itself behind the main window (explains that even when I tried minimizing/not full screen size it didn't show up either.

Message 6 of 8
lindyrae

Thanks Kathy & Keith, but based on my previous reply, none of those commands did me any good unfortunately.  But I appreciate the help all the same!  Seriously thank you!

Message 7 of 8
Keith.Brown

Glad you got it working but PROJECTNAVIGATOR and PROJECTNAVIGATORTOGGLE are what brings up the palette or dismisses it.  If either of those commands do not work then you have other problems as you found out.  Another thing that can happen is the palette shrinks so small that it is just a sliver on the side and is difficult to see.   In order to fix it you would need to hover the cursor over the area near the edge until you get the drag icon and then you can drag the palette to a more managable size.

Message 8 of 8
lindyrae
in reply to: Keith.Brown

Keith-  I had typed those commands about 5 times a piece before even posting to the forum.  And my problem was exactly as you described in your last post.  It had become so tiny it simply looked like the edge of the program window.  The drag cursor popped up and allowed me to find it hiding there.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost