AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems Installing AutoCAD Architecture 2015

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
panayotis.ch
830 Views, 3 Replies

Problems Installing AutoCAD Architecture 2015

Hello,

I have some problems that occured when i try to install Autocad Architecture 2015, and i would like to help me to solve them.

So, i am going to Autocad.com and i press the option Install Now at Autocad Architecture 2015..

In the Install Menu it says that is already installed..10699236_1495227157391459_1606514821_n.jpg

..ok..and i continue the proccess..but when i go to setup Autocad 2015 Architecture it occures an error..index.jpg

what can i do for this..?

Thanks in advance, Panayotis.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
David_W_Koch
in reply to: panayotis.ch

Is AutoCAD Architecture 2015 already installed?  Have you checked on the Control Panel > Programs and Features > Uninstall or change a program to see if Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 is listed?

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 3 of 4
panayotis.ch
in reply to: David_W_Koch

I cannot find it at Programms and Features..It is not exist there..but when i go to install that ..it appears that..10699236_1495227157391459_1606514821_n.jpg

I don t know why..

Message 4 of 4
David_W_Koch
in reply to: panayotis.ch

If you previously had AutoCAD Architecture 2015 installed, or tried to install it but the installation failed without fully rolling back, you may want to take a look at this Autodesk Knowledge Network article on cleanly uninstalling AutoCAD (also applies to verticals - you will need to adjust the product name in certain directory paths). 

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost