AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem inserting design center items

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
West1977
335 Views, 0 Replies

Problem inserting design center items

Hello all,

I've ran across a new problem yesterday that I've yet to find a fix for as was wondering if anyone has any tips.  Whenever I open my design tool catalog (ctrl+4) and go to insert any object (bed, desk, lamp, table, etc..) I drag and drop and the screen flickers but it doesn't insert anything.  I've checked and rechecked my path under options/aec content and everything looks fine.  It doesn't give me an error when dragging & dropping or anything.  It just flickers very quick and acts as though it has inserted the object but nothing is visible.  I haven't installed any new programs and this has been working perfect for me on this machine since the release of Autocad Architecture 2013 with not one problem.  I've even tried the "repair" option from the control panel with no success.  I guess if I can't find the answer from one of you guys that's smarter than me then i will just have to do a complete re-install and see if that works.  My tool catalog path as of now is C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\ACA 2013\enu\ which is what every other machine in our office has and I know mine has ever been editted being as I'm the only person on my machine.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.......Thanks in advance.

West

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost