AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plotting PDF or DWF with Property Set Definitions

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
FitzUS
350 Views, 0 Replies

Plotting PDF or DWF with Property Set Definitions

I'm trying to print a PDF or DWF with the property set definitions from the DWG file embedded within the published file.  (Note: Using AA 2014)

I have found this information on the AutoCAD Architecture Help page:

About Publishing Drawings to DWF or DWFx Workflow
http://help.autodesk.com/cloudhelp/2015/ENU/AutoCAD-Architecture/files/GUID-B7CD14FC-1856-4B05-ABD5-...

I understand how to make the .PPL file which seems to work OK for DWF files but I can't seem to get it to work for PDF files.

For the DWF files I notice two issues that I would like to fix if possible.

1. The Object Properties dialog box lists the PSD in alphabetical order according to their name, despite the fact that I've specified orders for each definition.
  2. The non-visible definitions show in the DWF file.  I do not wish to show things like Object ID, and formulas that are needed to convert hatch area values. 

For the PDF files I cannot seem to figure out how to display the object properties in the PDF file to confirm if they are published properly.  There is no dialog box or palette,etc.  I believe I published them properly using the EPDF command.  The normal Plot command does not offer the option to include Property Set Definitions.

Any help will be appreciated. 

P.S. If you help me solve this I will tell you who the people are who show up at the top of these web pages.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost