AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plotting and Printing gets cancelled.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
RAYCOX5805
358 Views, 5 Replies

Plotting and Printing gets cancelled.

Suddenly, each time that I attempt to plot or print a drawing I get the message "Errors or Warnings Found".  I open it up and it shows that the plot has been cancelled.  I have run all of the "traps" that I know but to no avail.  Anyone have a suggestion?

Ray Cox

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
leothebuilder
in reply to: RAYCOX5805

Need more info.....what kind of plotter do you have installed.

Does the error warning say anything else that could identify the problem.

Is printer connected to computer or network.

Have you tried publishing to PDF/DWF and than print the PDF/DWF to the printer/plotter

Message 3 of 6
RAYCOX5805
in reply to: leothebuilder

My plotter is a HP Designjet 500 but even when I attempt to plot a drawing as a pdf I get the same message. Ray Cox
Message 4 of 6
leothebuilder

Do you use a named page setup, or do you reset each time you plot.

Is it a large drawing file?

maybe you can post the file.

Message 5 of 6
RAYCOX5805

I did a repair run and that partially resolved the problem although I sometimes have to make two or three attempts before it finally plots.  Thanks for your help.  I will continue to attempt to solve the problm.

Ray

Message 6 of 6

Ray, I seem to be having the indentical problem you experienced.  Have you found a solution that has corrected the problem?  You mentioned that you ran a repair run, can you explain how you did that?

Thank you

Barb

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost