AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLOTTER CONFIGURATION

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
215 Views, 1 Reply

PLOTTER CONFIGURATION

I have a HP DesignJet 50042.  Recently I took my computer in for some minor work and when I got it back my plotter would no longer plot.  Printers would print, plotter wouldn't plot.  I have gone into Plotter Configuration Editor and found that when I clicked on "Ports" and it displayed "Plot To The Following Port" no port was displayed and I was unable to choose port or show or configure the port.  My plotter is connected to LPT-1.  I also went to Control Panel, then to System and then to Hardware and the message was that the hardware is working properly.  Anyone have any suggestions with the Plotter Configuration Editor problem?

Ray

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Remove and reinstall your plotter drivers: maybe even take it back to the repair shop and ask them why your LPT1 port is now dead.

Your issue has litte to nothing to do with AutoCAD or the plotter my friend: they jacked with your PC.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost