AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plots Getting Cancelled - Still

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
RAYCOX5805
231 Views, 1 Reply

Plots Getting Cancelled - Still

Where to start?  I have posted a message previously stating that my plots and prints don't and I get a flip down that  states "Errors and Problems" found.  I did the "Repair" sequence and that temporarily helped but I still got Cancellations.  I have done everything that I know to do and I even re-installed my AutoCad 11 ( that was a stupid, but desparate act).  Of course I had to reconfigure everything and also lost my menubar and status bars.  Did all of that help?  I got one plot approved and that has been it.  AutoCad is not sending the data to the plotter or printers including the fact that I can't create a PDF.  I can send data from any other program and get it printed, just not from AutoCad.

My plotter is a HP Designjet 500.  I have 3gb of memory. 

I miss the menubar and the status bars.  I detest the Ribbon and can't understand why anyone would come up with that except as an option.  Reinstalling V.11 was a huge mistake.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
leothebuilder
in reply to: RAYCOX5805

Do you have the latest drivers installed for the designjet 500?

What operating system do you have?

The designjet 500 is an older type plotter.

You say you can't create a PDF.....how did you try to create this PDF?

What PDF printer are you using....Cute PDF or something similar?

There are so may things that could be wrong I don't know where to start to get you going.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost