AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

object snap toolbar

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
834 Views, 3 Replies

object snap toolbar

help please   I am trying to get TOOLS and the object snap toolbar up but my menu bar only has FILE WINDOW & HELP on it - can anybody advise please (2013)

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

What workspace are you using? Reselect it or select another yet?

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

By default the ACA 2013 interface does not come with toolbars loaded or your menu bar populated.

To get these items you need to use the CUI editor by typing CUI on the command line.

Once the editor is up click on the transfer tab. The default ACA.cui will be in the left panel. Open the ACAD.cui in the right panel. if it is not in the drop down it can be found at:

C:\Users\USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\ACA 2013\enu\Support

Once the ACAD.cui is open in the right panel expand the Toolbars section and drag and drop the toolbars you want to the corresponding section in the left panel (ACA.cui). You would also do this same process for the MENUBAR items...ie, File, Edit, View, ect from the Menus section in the left panel.

Once youhave the items in the CUI you can then edit your workspace to display what you want.

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

sorry im a real beginer i think the answer to your question is Model space-

thanks John

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost