AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object not visible on plan view

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
archcdc
3032 Views, 4 Replies

Object not visible on plan view

Ladies and Gentlemen, do you have a solution to this issue? Autocad Architecture 2012: my dwg is fully visible in 3D View but partially visible in plan View. What could be causing this problem? Help please. See screen shot attached.

Chukwuma

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
archcdc
in reply to: archcdc

Ladies and gentlemen please disregard attachment "Object not visible 8-1-2012" please view "object not visible 7-30-2012" Thank you.

Chukwuma

Message 3 of 5
MarySeufert

Check out the Style Properties-> Display Properties for the objects that are not showing in plan view. See below for the Standard Stair Style DP (Colors modified from OOTB). Are there any differences in the Display Components that are visable? For wall styles make sure the Below Cut Plan, and Component Boundaries/Hacthes that should show up are visable in the Plan Display Properties.

Other issues that might be causing this: Cut plane settings global or per style, components are on a layer that is frozen/off. Also try changing the visual style on the plan viewport to 2D Wireframe.

HTH ~ Mary

StairStyle.png

EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Message 4 of 5
archcdc

Thanks. I tired this solution step by step for some strange reason it did not work for me. I am wondering if anyone out there has gone through a similar issue. Please help.

Chukwuma

Message 5 of 5
archcdc

Your solution I think should have worked but for some reasons it did not in this case. An idea from Zac proved to be the best solution for now and it worked perfectly. I created a new view dwg from same construct dwg that would not appear and it worked. Thanks to you and Zac.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost