AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Levels on same Sheet

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
259 Views, 0 Replies

Multiple Levels on same Sheet

Hello, I am having problems with my room tags and door tags when I xref multiple level plans into one sheet.  The view drawings look fine and numbering of said tags are as they are supposed to be, however once you reference multiple enlarged plans of various levels into one sheet, then the door tags will show wrong numbers from different floor levels as will the room tags will show wrong numbers?  Is there a setting that needs to be changed on the sheet drawing to fix this or is this a deeper problem that needs an updated patch?  Going one step farther, they show correctly on the sheet the initial time everything is referenced, but once file is saved and exit, the very next time you open the sheet, that is when everthing gets messed up.  I have to unreference everthing and rerefernce again to make it correct, but as soon as it's saved and closed it goes right back to the wrong numbers once again....oh and this is for Architecture 2010....

Thanks,
Dan

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost