AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MULTI-VIEW BLOCKS

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
bernardb
297 Views, 3 Replies

MULTI-VIEW BLOCKS

Hello

In the property sets assigned to a multi -views block can retrieve it from the given set of properties of space thanks to the location property
my question is do the opposite just to recover given the multi-views block into space

Thank you for your help

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
David_Knight
in reply to: bernardb

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking.... however you can select a Multi-View Block OR the space it is attached to (for example) and modify it's attributes either way.

Is that what you were asking?

Message 3 of 4
David_W_Koch
in reply to: bernardb

Not without some serious customization.  Location properties only work to pull property data from a Space or an AEC Polygon to an AEC object.

Then again, it depends on what you are after, exactly.  If you want one or more properties on a Space or AEC Polygon to report the Multi-View Blocks that fall within the footprint of the Space/AEC Polygon, then that would require customization.  But if adding Location properties to the Multi-View Blocks to read in the room name and room number from a Space/AEC Polygon, and then setting up a Schedule Table that lists all of the Multi-View Blocks, grouped by Room Name/Room Number, then yes, you can do that.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 4 of 4
bernardb
in reply to: David_W_Koch

My problem is that I have areas that I name workstation.
In this space I was up a multi view block a person.
As there is a person in the workspace occupies the position as it is there is no person is free
So this is the view that multi block reference information in this space
  thank you

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost