AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MTEXT Editor 2015 - Different heights in text

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
951 Views, 4 Replies

MTEXT Editor 2015 - Different heights in text

Hi Folks

in ACA 2013 was able to edit text to have two different hights in text IE .. First line of text 250 and second line of text 150... Something i use a lot of. 
In ACA 2015 i cant seem to be able to do this, the editing ribbon doesnt seem to be complete. Perhaps im missing something? I have attached an image hereto. 

So to recap. Im trying to edit mText with two different heights of text in one mText. 

thanks kindly 

Roo

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Are you running ACA on a Windows Display higher than 1920x1800? AutoCAD doesn't support those settings.

Otherwise try resetting or reinstalling or updating 2015, that's an unusual problem you have there.
Message 3 of 5
dbroad

In the US here.  Try putting your taskbar at the bottom instead of the right.  I've never seen ACA compress the ribbon panels leaving that much space on the right.  It appears that your profile is a unique one.  Perhaps your ribbon has been gutted in that profile.

The one panel that is open is the one that should contain the text height widget and its not there.  I agree that a reinstall might fix your problem.

Architect, Registered NC, VA, SC, & GA.
Message 4 of 5
Victoria.Studley

Hi Roo,

This looks an awful lot like the following known issue in AutoCAD Architecture 2015, caused by migrating settings from a previous version:

Blank tools on Text Editor contextual tab in AutoCAD Architecture or AutoCAD MEP

Did you migrate any settings from a previous version of the software? If so, please try to solution here, and let us know if the tools return to the contextual ribbon.

Victoria Studley
Content Experience Designer - Fusion 360
Fusion 360 | Learn & Support
Documentation | Contact Support
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Thanks so much for that. That fixed it perfectly. 
Really appreciate your help....

thank you to all who responded, muchly grateful 😉

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost