AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MTEXT decides my text should be bulleted

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
DParkRMAK
347 Views, 2 Replies

MTEXT decides my text should be bulleted

Often in structural details I am calling out a number of bolts or bars using (#) format. ie. (4) 5/8"Ø BOLTS.  With ACA2015  the mleader and mtext wants to make the (4) into a numbered bullet by default.

Is there a way to make it stop doing this? I guess it is something that is supposed to be a shortcut that automatically recognizes things that should be bulleted. Thanks, but How do I turn it off?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: DParkRMAK

Once you turn it on, it stays on.
To turn it off, start METXT, type a few to force it to 'bullet" your text, highlight all, right-lick and turn off the entire bulleting function. Exit the MTEXT like you mean to save it/use it. Moving forward it stays off until you turn it back on again.
Message 3 of 3
DParkRMAK
in reply to: pendean

Thanks, I had not noticed those options only that it is behaving a little different than it did in previous versions. Why is it turned on by default now? It used to be you turned it on when you needed it and you didn't have to worry about turning it off again.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost