AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mouse Scroll Wheel Zoom

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mal1981
563 Views, 1 Reply

Mouse Scroll Wheel Zoom

Good Morning,

I have a CAD 2013 Arch user who is having a strange issue with zooming in or out using the mouse scroll wheel. It doesn't happen all the time which frustrates me because I never see it, but she does. Every now and then when she's working in a drawing she'll try to zoom out slightly, but the it zooms WAY out, so much that the drawing looks like a tiny speck. When she tries to correct it by zooming in, it zooms WAY in. Then for some reason, it starts working fine. This seems to happen to her multiple times a day and I'm sure what to or how to troubleshoot this. She's using a wireless mouse from Logistic and seems to have the current drivers installed. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pendean
in reply to: mal1981

Inside AutoCAD, ZOOMFACTOR is the variable that controls how fast the roller wheel works.

If the problem is the mouse or mouse driver, there is nothing AutoCAD can do about it. A different mouse or a reset of the mouse driver may be in order.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost