AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost menus

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
256 Views, 5 Replies

lost menus

i use autocad architechture 2015 and i lost my menus. heres a pic of my screen and i just turned cad off and back on it came back on like this.Untitled.png

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
sean.mcinnes
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi there. Use the command 'menuload' to reload the menu's. It should ask you to browse your local system files, select a file and say 'load'. If you load the wrong menu you can always repeat the process and 'unload' a menu to swop to a different one.

Hope that helps.

Sean

Message 3 of 6
dbroad

Looks like you hit CTRL+0.  Hit it again.

Architect, Registered NC, VA, SC, & GA.
Message 4 of 6
David_W_Koch

If none of the above works, try typing RIBBON at the Command: prompt, and then pressing ENTER.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

ok so, its not clearscreen. its not just a lost ribbon. i do have a answer to what happened i just dont know how to fix it. A co-worker locked this computer, i took it down to be unlocked at a it shop and when they did they created a new user admin file. Under this admin file ive had no problems but anything that was linked in autocad didnt transfer with it. i need to find my customization files and hatches / anything else that setting need.... and get autocad seeing the files.

Message 6 of 6
dbroad

Sounds like a repair install or reinstall is justified if the CUI command can't be used to find the CUI file you need.

Architect, Registered NC, VA, SC, & GA.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost