AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost build panel

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
gustav36
539 Views, 1 Reply

lost build panel

I am working with autocad architecture 2011 for magicad. After some days  a built panel under home tab missing. I check through CUI , ribbon and expanded home 2d/3d panel. I cannot get(see) build panel.  Is there someone help me how can I get the lost build panel.

Emanuel

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
LanceEdwards
in reply to: gustav36

If this continues to happen to you. Open the CUI editor and click on the transfer tab.

In the panel on the left will be your current ACA.cuix

In the panel on the right either from the pull down or the folder icon open the ACA.bak.cuix. Once open find the build panel in the right panel and drag and drop it in the appropriate place in the ACA.cuix in the left panel.

Another option would be to open the CUI editor and right click on the purple A in the Customize tab and chose to restore the ACA.cui. This will however set it back to default if you have made any changes.

If this continues I would suggest testing another Windows user on the same machine to see if they experience same behavior. If they dont then it could be a problem with you Windows profile as it relates to ACA. Which is a simple fix.

If it happens for all users try doing a repair from the Windows Control panel.

Lance Edwards

Baltimore, MD

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost