AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for an ACA and Revit Arch 2009 consultant...

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
calpolyarc
470 Views, 8 Replies

Looking for an ACA and Revit Arch 2009 consultant...

Hello, I'm looking for a consultant who knows ACA and Revit Arch 2009. I'm the creator of www.ready2render.com, a fairly new company devoted to providing 3d artists with a seamless method of adding 'entourage' to their models. After all, modeling the building is the easy part, right? It's all that entourage that can make or break a rendering. With the implementation of the mental ray render engine into ACA and Revit the time is right to offer R2R's products to those users.

If you're interested in joining a growing company please let me know, you can reply in this thread or email me at tstorch(at)ready2render(dot)com. I imagine this position requiring only a few hours per month, so if you're looking for something small to do on the side this may be perfect!

Thanks,
Todd
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: calpolyarc

Todd,

Good luck in your endeavours!

Does this mean that we will see more of your "photos" in the Customer Gallery? It has been a while since you last wowed us with your work.
Message 3 of 9
calpolyarc

Hey Terry, good to hear from you. As my renderings have become 'less' ADT and 'more' 3ds Max I haven't been posting here... Plus I'm still on ADT 2006! Haha. I need to start catching up on all of the new releases so I will be hanging around here again 😉 Here's one of my recent renderings:
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous

Hi Todd
I just send you a mail.
Regards
Gary

wrote in message news:6034909@discussion.autodesk.com...
Hello, I'm looking for a consultant who knows ACA and Revit Arch 2009. I'm
the creator of www.ready2render.com, a fairly new company devoted to
providing 3d artists with a seamless method of adding 'entourage' to their
models. After all, modeling the building is the easy part, right? It's all
that entourage that can make or break a rendering. With the implementation
of the mental ray render engine into ACA and Revit the time is right to
offer R2R's products to those users.

If you're interested in joining a growing company please let me know, you
can reply in this thread or email me at tstorch(at)ready2render(dot)com. I
imagine this position requiring only a few hours per month, so if you're
looking for something small to do on the side this may be perfect!

Thanks,
Todd
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous

Didn't your momma ever tell you not to lie?

calpolyarc wrote:
> Here's one of my recent renderings:
>
>
> ------
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous

The only way I can tell that is not a photograph is that it is too good. A little dirt here and there, a little aging and discoloration, maybe a present or two from the local bird population, and it would look totally real.

--

David Koch
Using ADT 2004 at work; access to 2005-2009 at home
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous

Great stuff.

Please continue to post.
Did your Tuscan mansion get built ????

Regards,

TerryT
Message 8 of 9
calpolyarc

Ha, you guys are funny. Thanks for the comments. I heard there's a redesign on that 'utility barn' so I suppose I'll have to re-render it and have the chance to add some 'dirt'. 😉

You know Terry.... I have no idea whatever happened to that tuscan mansion.... the client kept going back and forth on what she wanted, and also on what she wanted to be permitted or just started 'tomorrow'. It's probably being done in stages but it's not going to look like how it did in those renderings, after I did those she started really paring down the square footage until it was almost only remodeling and no new additions.
Message 9 of 9
Anonymous

T1-11 never looked so good!

--
CoreyL
www.cadaptation.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost