AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Transfer Utility for AutoCad LT 2013 Not working

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
randy.gahol
973 Views, 2 Replies

License Transfer Utility for AutoCad LT 2013 Not working

We have 5 seats of Autocad LT 2013 and I need to change/upgrade their pc. I need to deactivate the licenses so that i can transfer or activate to the new computer but License Export Confirmation is failed. the computer is connected to the internet. I tried many times but still no luck. can anyone help me on this. Please find attached file for your reference

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: randy.gahol

Hi Joe,

The error "The serial number you entered is not valid" could indicate that the AutoCAD LT 2013 license had already been upgraded to AutoCAD LT 2014. Once a software version has already been upgraded, the license transfer utility associated with it is no longer applicable.

Instead, you will have to uninstall it in the computer where it is currently installed, install it onto the new computer where you wish to transfer the license, and finally, request for manual activation from our Registration and Activation support form.

Let us know if you have any questions or need any clarification on this.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 3 of 3
randy.gahol
in reply to: jeffrey.sin

Where can i get the new license for Autocad LT  2014 if my Autocad LT 2013 is already upgraded to the new version?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost