AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues plotting to PDF-Architecture 2010 to Adobe Acrobat X- slow spooling

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
497 Views, 1 Reply

Issues plotting to PDF-Architecture 2010 to Adobe Acrobat X- slow spooling

Weve recently updated our systems at our office to OS Windows 7 Pro 64 bit. Im currently using AutoCad Architecture 2010. We also upgraded to Adobe Acrobat X.

The iissue i have is when plotting to PDF (selecting Adobe PDF as printer) it takes a long time to spool. Sometimes it takes as much as 4 mins before it completes the PDF. Other times it just crashes.

This is the first im using Acrobat X. Previoulsly i was using Acrobat 8 without issues. My thought is there might be a compatibilty issue with the new version of Adobe X. Or perhaps its a simple as the settings im using. The other user in my office is ruuning the same system, but hes usuing Acrobat 9, and of course his works flawlessly?

The temporary work-around is Exporting to PDF within AutoCAD. i rather not have to use this as

Anybody else using Acrobat X that could help me out!?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

I just updated to Acrobat X and it's a POS (forgive my language): even the free reader has issues not being able to get off letter sized paper with our plotter regardless of what I set the paper size to or settings on the pop-up.

Rolling back to Acrobat 9 at the moment.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost