AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect date on Titleblock

25 REPLIES 25
Message 1 of 26
KevinFielding
653 Views, 25 Replies

Incorrect date on Titleblock

Ok,

I'm using ACA 2010 64bit with Vista 64. I've noticed that all my sheets have an incorrect date. The date is a field using the 'create date' variable. However all the dates are reading 03/01/2008 That date to me isn't even a project specific date I don't know where it's come from.

I've tried refreshing and updating the field and creating another sheet but it's the same.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

I have noticed that if I use a autodesk 2010 sheet template the 'create date' is correct. I don't really want to have to go back through my project and change every sheet. Is there a solution?
25 REPLIES 25
Message 21 of 26

The aec "projects tab" and "files" tab are both set up to direct to my templates it just doesn't work.

It's very frustrating. I tried all sorts. Templates, profiles, file locations, default paths, OOTB content and they all show the same problem.

The problem occurs when it's a fresh install on a new machine, in xp pro and vista. It works outside the PN i.e. importing a layout into a drawing. The problem only occurs for me with PN.

There isn't one situation using the PN where I can get it to work.
Message 22 of 26

Same problem here - ACA 2010, Vista 64bit - used to work fine in ACA 2009/32bit - have had to spend a load of time changing templates etc.

Any solution Autodesk?
Message 23 of 26

I have lodged the problem with Autodesk, the Development team are looking into it.

The problem occurs on all operating systems.regardless of 32 or 64 bit versions.

There appears to be an underlying problem with the way 2010 ACA handles files in the PN. I have also noticed that if you create a sheet and amend some of the properties through the PN i.e. revision. Then open the sheet. The project name and number won't refresh on the title block.

Lets hope it Autodesk can sort it out soon. It doesn't appear have anything to do with your templates.
Message 24 of 26

Thanks for the update Kevin - indeed let's hope it gets fixed soon - quite serious really - I sent some drawings out with some very old dates on before I noticed the problem 😞
Message 25 of 26
ascotti
in reply to: KevinFielding

Has there been any useful response to this?
Message 26 of 26

No solution yet, other than checking and altering the date manually (not a great solution really). I'm hoping Autodesk will resolve this issue in the next release, I can't imagine them releasing a patch so late in the year.

sorry

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost