AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to plot in Autocad Architecture 2011??? It is a new plotting interface

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
asdp888
852 Views, 3 Replies

How to plot in Autocad Architecture 2011??? It is a new plotting interface

I just realized that the new Autocad architecture 2011 comes with a new plotting interface, I can´t edit my layers thickness, it is so different, please HELP!!! I attach an image of the interface. It is urgent Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jmcintyre
in reply to: asdp888

The plotting interface has not changed. Are you using a CTB template instead of an STB?

Message 3 of 4
jaich
in reply to: asdp888

You are using STB to print according to your attached image.  If you would like to be able to adjust lineweights by layer, you need to use CTBs to print.  In your dwg, use  CONVERTPSTYLES to switch to CTB.

Message 4 of 4
David_W_Koch
in reply to: jaich

You can set lineweights "by layer" with STBs just as easily as you can with CTBs.  If I am translating correctly, all of the plot styles defined in the posted image are set to use the object's lineweight.  If all of the main objects are set to a lineweight of ByLayer, then the main objects will plot with the lineweight assigned to the layer.

Nested objects and linework controlled by display settings are a bit more complex, but that holds true for CTB-based plot styles as well as STB-based.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost