AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with problem installing AutoCAD Architecture2010 32-bit (30 day trial)

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
trents
238 Views, 0 Replies

Help with problem installing AutoCAD Architecture2010 32-bit (30 day trial)

Hi there,

I am wondering if anyone can shed some light on why my installation of a trial version of AutoCAD Architecture isn't working. I think it could be my computer but hope someone can help.

I have just installed windows vista 32-bit (after having 64-bit vista which had some problems so restored back to 32-bit). I downloaded the 30-day trial of AutoCAD Architecture 2010 32-bit and went through installation which seemed to go smoothly. Installation completed and the program icons appeared on the desktop (imperial and metric).

However when I click to open the program, the launch picture of autocad opens but then I get the following error message:

"Unable to run AutoCAD. This may be due to one of the following reasons:
1) This version of AutoCAD was not installed properly.
2) You do not have sufficient rights to run AutoCAD."

When I click "ok" I get this message:

"FATAL ERROR. Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x2a82090 Exemption at a4513eh".

I did some searching and thought it might be a Windows problem so went and updated Windows (many updates), completely removed AutoCAD and re-installed it but had the same problem again. This is a newish computer computer (6 months), Quad Core with sufficient space, graphics etc. I also thought maybe my Windows User didn't have access for some reason, but I am Administrator and I also tried to open using "run as Administrator" just in case but that didn't work.

Is anyone able to explain these messages and help me to install this trial? (Or maybe trial is installed properly and something wrong with my computer - can you help identify that?)

Many thanks
Trent Edited by: trents on Feb 22, 2010 9:02 PM
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost