AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me Down Load 2012 suite

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
75ironhead
317 Views, 3 Replies

Help me Down Load 2012 suite

I have ACAD Revit Architecture Suite Subscription. I can not find the "actual" button to down load the software on the website. Any help would be great. I'm waiting for them to call this afternoon.

Todd

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: 75ironhead

Do you mean the Autodesk Building Design Suite 2012? Standard and Premium downloads from the public webpage is HERE while you wait for the Subscription support folks to reply (did you ask there?).

Subscription Page for direct Autodesk Help:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=2915212&linkID=9240817

Message 3 of 4
75ironhead
in reply to: pendean

Is that what there calling it now? I can’t keep up with all the names of there products. I bought a subscription for ACAD Revit Architecture Suite 2011 Subscription with Web Support last year. I continued my subscription this year and just want to down load the latest version for my suite. I can not believe I have to spend this much time learning how to down load a program. Very frustrating

Todd

Message 4 of 4
75ironhead
in reply to: pendean

I just got off the phone with autodesk. They never activated me as subscription manager. wt%!

All set now.

I knew they couldn't have a made it that difficult on purpose.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost