AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having an issue with Architecture 2010 multiple levels in one sheet drawing

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
moyersd
222 Views, 0 Replies

Having an issue with Architecture 2010 multiple levels in one sheet drawing

I was wondering if there is a fix for this or a setting that needs to be changed, but when I have multiple levels in a building, such as a small mezzanine plan on second level that I place onto a single sheet drawing with the main level plan adjacent to it, the tags first come in just fine.  That means the room tags will read 101, 102, 103 for main level, and the mezzanine plan will read 201, 202, etc for rooms.  The door tags is where in lies the issue...they will read the correct room number first 201/A, 201/B and so on for the second level, but as soon as I save, or regenall, the door tags on the second level will change to 101/A and 101/B and so forth, but the room tag still will stay 201, 202.  The main level door tags sometime will change to 202/A, 202/B.  What is causing this?  The view drawings are just fine and always display correctly, but it's when I bring in two different level view drawings into the same sheet drawing that the problems occur.

Thanks,
Dan

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost