AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free floor plans

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
2662 Views, 2 Replies

Free floor plans

I am taking an advanced Revit course at my local community college. The first assignment is to import dwg files and then following class assignments will be based on the original imported dwg file. I do not have any existing dwg files nor do I have access or resource to any dwg files (I have been working in Revit for the past 6 years) I need dwg floor plans for a generic two story office building of about 3,000 sf (residential plans would work if its all I can get.) I was trying to find some autocad tutorial which would have a set of floor plans to use as my starting point. Does anyone have suggetsions of where I could get (for free) some existing floor plans in dwg format?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Try a Google search yet?

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I have found one site so far; BiblioCAD. This site has numerous FREE dwg downloads and "VIP" dwg files with a fee. Unfortunately the files are all in metric and few in English the site appears to originate in southeast Asia. None meet all of the requirements for the class (to large, to small, no elevations, no sections,.....) . I have downloaded several of the dwg project files and will let the class instructor review/approve  if any will suffice for use in the advanced Revit class.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost