AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexnet licensing crash

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mc
Observer
650 Views, 3 Replies

Flexnet licensing crash

I'm running AutoCAD Architecture 2012 on a 32 bit Windows 7 machine.  I'm getting a blue screen crash everytime I try to boot the software.  I've managed to isolate it to the Flexnet Licensing service.  I used msconfig to isolate it and eliminated the blue screen crashes when I disable it.  However, I can't run my Autodesk software without it.  i was able to find a hotfix for this on 64 bit systems, but I dont' see anything for a 32 bit system.  Obviously, the 64 bit fiix desn't run.  Any held would be greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: mc

Post the BSOD stop error code here.  It's strange that it would be causing an error.  Very rare.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
mc
Observer

Ended up formatting and starting fresh.  Tedious, but it worked.  Thanks for the help!

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave

Sometimes you gotta go to extremes to get results!  Smiley Very Happy

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost