AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Etransmit won't create zip file

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
BlueRocco
1322 Views, 3 Replies

Etransmit won't create zip file

I'm using AutoCAD Architecture 2012. I cannot get the darn thing to create an Etransmit file. I'm sure it is some setting that I'm missing, but for the life of me I can not find it! It runs everything just like it is creating the file, but when everything is done, there is no file. I thought maybe it is creating the file somewhere that I didn't tell it to create the file at, but I can't find the file any where on my computer. Has anyone seen this happen?

I don't have any trouble with release 2011. In fact that is what I'm doing now is closing out 2012 and opening the file(s) in 2011 and creating the etransmit there, because it works. Is this a bug for 2012? I don't know. Any answers??

Thanks

Micheal

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: BlueRocco

Can you provide a screenshot of your MODIFY TRANSMITTAL SETUP pop-up?

Message 3 of 4
BlueRocco

Thanks!

Here is what I have for a standard setting file.

Micheal

Message 4 of 4
pendean

I would assign your Transmittal File Folder location to something you control, like your PC's own Windows Desktop, and see what you end up with. You seem to have multiple/unrelated D:\Documents\CDS Inc.\... folders and may be search in the wrong location.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost