AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error running detail components on 2015

20 REPLIES 20
Message 1 of 21
Paul_F_Aubin
2990 Views, 20 Replies

Error running detail components on 2015

Anyone seen this error and know how to fix? 

I am on AutoCAD Architecture 2015, this is the first time I have tried to do a detail since installing 2015. Any tool on palette or in content broswer gives this error (see attached image). 

The MDB file is in the location it specifies. 

I am doing a reinstall now to see if that clears it up, but since this is a new install, I am not optimistic that will solve the problem. 

Thanks. 

paul

Paul F. Aubin

Paul F. Aubin Consulting Services, Inc.
Check out my books and training videos
paulaubin.com
20 REPLIES 20
Message 21 of 21

I am having the same problem when I click on Details in AutoCad Architectural 2015. I get the following error: Cannot open database C:\ProgramData\Autodesk]ACA2015\enu\Dtails\Detail(US)AecDtlComponents (US).mbd. REtrieving the COM calss factory for component with CLSID (E8540EA0-D20F 483F 9FD5 A5A3553A7556) not registered (Exception from HRESULT:0x800400154 (REGDB F CLASSNOTRFG)). I called the Geek Squad and they reinstalled the program 2 or 3 times; they went in and changed to .net 4.5; went into the file/property and set permission and after about 3 or so hours I am still at the same place. I do not konow what to do.

Thank You

B Ikenberry

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost