AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR PLOT -AUTOCAD 2010- WITH ADOBE ACROBAT -POLICE ArialMT MISSING

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
5202 Views, 6 Replies

ERROR PLOT -AUTOCAD 2010- WITH ADOBE ACROBAT -POLICE ArialMT MISSING

hi

I plot a sheetset project (18 pages) with autocad 2010 publish to pdf file

and when I open It , It geve an error message  : it'is impossible to find or create the police ArialMT ( see attachement)

and when I send it to our printer he said the he could'n see some of the pages and  canot plotting it and give him the same error message

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Set the DWG to PDF.PC3 file to capture all fonts: use PLOTTERMANAGER command to edit the PC3 file.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Thank you for solution

I have a question :

I find the : dwg to pdf.pcp  on the cad directory: programe files/autocad2008/userdatacach/plotters

but I couldn't see it on the liste of the plotters when i try to plot

I try to set it with the plot setting but I  couldn't find the way to configure it

thank you

fethi

Message 4 of 7
jcp
Advocate

You should be looking for a .pc3 file not a .pcp file. You should also be looking for the file in an AutoCAD 2010 directory not a 2008 directory.

Try using Manage Plotters found in the Print menu under the Big Red A.

Open the DWG to PDF.pc3 file and select the Device and Document Settings TAB.

Select Custom Properties in the list and then select the custom properties button.

Under Font Handling there is a radio button for Capture All.

The problem we had here was caused by using text symbols. The work around was to remove the symbols from the text fields.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: jcp

hi

It works

thank you verry much

fethi

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

Thank you Dean. You have answered thousands of questions over the years and we are grateful.

This one was making me crazy-I thought it was on the Acrobat end of things.

Thanks again-

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

I do not see the option to select DWG to PDF. It shows up under PDF preset on one of my computers but my other computer is not showing any PDF preset dialogue box. I have pasted a screenshot of what shows on the functioning computer. Please let me know how to get to the DWG to PDF option on the other one.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost