AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Building elements

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
aerobible
384 Views, 1 Reply

Error in Building elements

Okay I'm trying to Build elements into my drawing and every time I try to add A wall like a brick wall I get a message back in the command line saying "Style not found in Location Drawing. Using Standard Style. WallAdd". And when I try to add a basic design wall in to my drawing it does the command walladd but I cannot select a starting point or physically draw the wall in. Any ideas on how these may be resolved or where my issue lies?

By the way I'm working autoCAD Architecture 2011 64bit English (in case this matters in finding the solution)

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
anmussara22
in reply to: aerobible

I have this same issue with ACA 2011 32-Bit.  It seems that none of the styles (other than Standard) are loaded into any given drawing.  I have confimed this when going into the style manager.  No other style of walls, doors, windows, etc... are loaded other than "Standard".  I have tried to find the files necessary to work with other styles but have not found them where they should be.  I have removed and reinstalled ACA 2011 several times and I still get the same problem.  I have also searched for a solution on the internet and have only come across your post- which has not been replied to until now.  If anyone has a solution to this issue- please let us know.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost