AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Block with attribute definitions

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
1220 Views, 1 Reply

Dynamic Block with attribute definitions

Hello all,

I am trying to edit a Title Mark block that we have used in the past so that is will now be a dynamic block.

I want to have the reference sheet number on my title mark for easy reference in larger drawing sets.

My only goal is to get the title line to stretch to the right wiht a grip when we have a larger title name. I would like for the box containing the sheet reference to stretch with it so it is always at the end. 

I can get everything to work when creating the dynamic block except for getting the text that has attribute definitions to move along with the stretch. The title line moves, the box around the REF. SHT. moves and even the regular text moves. Everything but the attribute def. even though it is selected while applying the stretch action to the linear parameter for the title line.

Any ideas?

Thanks a ton,

Ryan

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

OK! I figured out my own problem.

The problem was not having the "Lock Position" box checked under "mode" when creating the attribute definintion.

Thanks,

Ryan

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost