AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Block Rectangular array rounds to nearest inch...

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ksmith84
781 Views, 2 Replies

Dynamic Block Rectangular array rounds to nearest inch...

I am trying to make a B.O.M. block which has rows of 1-7/32" array in one direction. When I save the block, close BEDIT, reset the block... It still rounds to 1" array instead of 1 7/32" Have check the units of the dwg and the grip of the block (also insertion and verified all geometry is intersecting properly). The problem is consistent even on making new blocks. Is there some system setting I am not aware of which controls dynamic block unit rounding? Another thing is I have set Chaining action, and have tried increment with Dist min/max... This isn't a pressing matter, but any help is appreciated.

~¤~
^C^CMoonwalk
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Laks-Autodesk
in reply to: ksmith84

Is it possible for you to post a sample drawing?

Regards,
Lakshminarasimhan Seshadri
Autodesk
Message 3 of 3
ksmith84
in reply to: ksmith84

Got it working finally... the problem was I was using the Action set: linear array, then setting the distance increments on the dimension itself. The way I got it to work was manually placing a linear dim, 1 grip. Added an array action and set the distance on the Action itself. Then modified the dim with the increment. It is working this way. Thank you for the reply

~¤~
^C^CMoonwalk

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost