AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
211 Views, 1 Reply

DWF Viewer

I have just had 2008 suite loaded as a test before being rolled out to full design team. Architecture/LT and Revit.
I have noticed that DWF Viewer no longer opens, either from Start/Programs, double clicking DWF file or from shortcut.
Does anyone know of a conflict between DWF Viewer loaded under 2007 and latest 2008 suite.

Cheers

Jumbo
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Jumbo,

I am not aware of any conflicts but I would be willing to bet you would resolve most if not all of your questions by downloading and installing the latest version of Design Review.

DWF Viewer is an older version and has been discontinued (as it was known) for the latest and greatest viewer now called Design Review. Design Review is the offspring of DWF Viewer and DWF Composer (which was a purchase program at the time).

They decided to marry the two (excellent decision in my opinion), call it Design Review and provide it as a free download. Anyway, I would recommend you download a new copy of DR on a machine and test to see if your problems are resolved. If so then poof your problems are gone.

Here is a link to the download page:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/mform?id=9131297&siteID=123112&CMP=ILC-GN9219645015

Thanks,
Jay Moore
VisionREZ by Ameri-CAD, Inc.
The Language of Building
americad.com
visionrez.com
vudox.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost